Most successful books are a result of extensive preparation and thorough research.
Here are some 8 key questions to think about before you begin writing!
- What is your vision for the book?
- What type of book is it and why do you want to publish?
- Who is your targeted audience?
- What makes your book unique from other titles?
- How will your book add value to your targeted audience?
- How do you want your readers to feel after reading your book or what emotions do you want to evoke?
- How long will it take you to write?
- When do you want it published by?
Once you’ve successfully answered these questions, you are on your way to becoming the next best-selling author!